Kassi found out about Julep giving away a free introductory beauty box. We posted about it here, in case you missed it.
We love free and we love nail polish, so we both ordered it. I received mine on Monday, but I’m just getting around to writing a review. Sorry!!!!
As with any Beauty Box, you get assigned a Profile type. Julep has Modern Beauty, Boho Glam, Bombshell, Classic With A Twist, and IT Girl. You can take a quiz or just pick a profile you want. I picked it because I liked the colors in the Intro Box for the Classic…Twist option. Read more here.
Here is what I am and what I got:
As a Classic with a Twist, you’re an iconic beauty with a timeless aesthetic. (you freaking know I am!!!)
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN YOUR INTRODUCTORY MAVEN BOX:
- Zora: Frosted pink pearl
- Myrtle: Flapper red creme
- Glycolic Hand Scrub: Double exfoliating treatment reveals softer and younger hands after one use
I love how this is packaged. It looks so posh, it made me really giddy. The nail colors are wrapped in that hot pink tissue paper. How freaking cute!!!!
I haven’t tried the nail polish yet or the nail polish remover pad. I have tried the Glycolic Scrub, and OMG…this thing is incredible.
This is 10% Glycolic Acid, which is a nice generous amount. I used it on my hands on Monday and right away my hands were softer and lighter in color. Like all this filth and dead skin just dissolved.
Also, it smells good.
So, I put it on my face this morning because it says ” it’s even gentle enough for your face.”
I fell in love harder. I wouldn’t use this on my face daily, but for a weekly treatment I’m all over it.
It made my pores smaller and my skin smoother.
If I purchase anything from Julep, it will be the scrub. No joke.
Here is how you can get it for free- CLICK HERE
- Julep Sea Salt Mystery box (reviewsandthoughts.wordpress.com)
- Julep: May 2013 Boho Glam Starter Box Review (justlouisepleaseblog.wordpress.com)
- June 2013 Julep Maven Nantucket Nostalgia Collection (eastcoastglamm.wordpress.com)
- April Julep Maven (beginnersbargainbeauty.wordpress.com)