ExuisiteOil Protective Treatment by Biolage Matrix
My friend got me this as a “thanks for cleaning up my cats’ poop while I am away on a fantastic vacation and you are stuck in ugly Chicago weather”.
I haven’t used it yet. It doubles as a treatment and a shine enhancer. Intrigue!!!!
- Mix with your shampoo and conditioner for maximum brilliance
- Use for a massage before shampooing like an oil for a special treatment
- Smooth on dry lengths and ends for immediate luster
- Use on face-framing pieces for simple control and manageability
- Leave on extra-dry ends overnight for a non-greasy treatment
- Ultimate styling aid for blow dryer or flat iron
- Add to any treatment for added brilliance, softness and manageability
My hair is crazy dry in the winter, so I’m looking forward to using this is a treatment then. But I am thinking this may be amazing to add shine on no wash days. That is, once I start wearing my hair down again. Right now, it’s tucked into a headband almost every day because growing out your hair from a bob is the absolute worst.
Have you lovelies tried this? Thoughts????
- Fantastic Sams – Fantastic Sam’s Terrible highlights! – paul mitchell~redken~crew~biolage~nioxan (usaconsumercomplaints.com)
- Treating my Hair (notabeautyqueen.wordpress.com)
- Hair Spa Treatment is Essential for Hair Health Maintenance (beautytipsupdate.wordpress.com)