A stylist associate of mine recommended this brand to me when I was on my last hair care quest.
- Sulfate-free | Salt-free
- Gluten-free | Paraben-free
- Phthalate-free | PABA-free
- Carcinogen-free | MEA & DEA-free
- Biodegradable formulas
- Recyclable packaging wherever possible
- 100% vegan
- Never tested on animals
I opted for the Moisture line because my hair tends to tangle and dry out due to color treatments. I find that the smell is not overwhelming what so ever – the Shampoo has a faint vanilla style scent and the conditioner has a hint of tingly mint. The shampoo makes my hair feel very clean but didn’t strip out my color. The conditioner is AMAZNG!!!! It made my hair so easy to comb, which is unheard of. I even had my boyfriend try it [he has a facebook page devoted to his hair that some friends made] and he loved it too!
ColorProof has 4 different distinct formulas based on hair type:
SuperPlump – Designed for color-treated hair in need of body and fullness
CrazySmooth – to create remarkably smooth, extremely shiny hair with absolutely zero frizz.
TruCurl – curl-perfecting, frizz-defying, shine-boosting results while deeply quenching thirsty curls.
- DIY Color Depositing Conditioner AKA how to keep your hair bright red (fairygodmotherbeautyblog.com)
- Finding Your Best Shampoo (coupons.answers.com)
- Hair Care For Bright Hair (absterrrrrr.wordpress.com)