Ultimate MAC lipstick Dupes

8 Oct

Image

11 Responses to “Ultimate MAC lipstick Dupes”

1. chelsibourgeois October 8, 2013 at 12:30 pm #

Reblogged this on Let love in. .

2. amandabambii October 8, 2013 at 8:16 pm #

Love this!

3. Natasha December 3, 2013 at 3:17 am #

This is wonderful! Which ones stay on longer/apply well? I buy Wet n Wild only when I want to try something new but don’t want to spend a lot of money. I bought liquid eyeliner and lipstick from them before- the eyeliner was too watery, and the lipstick smeared everywhere. Should I give the brand another chance?

• yourfairygodmother December 3, 2013 at 8:52 am #

I think like with all brands, some items are hit or miss. I have an eye shadow palette from Wet & Wild and like it a lot. All depends on the person. And good thing is that it is cheap! πŸ™‚

4. machappy December 30, 2013 at 9:36 am #

MAC is fab when it comes to a quality product that doesn’t bleed after a couple of hours. Sometimes it just isn’t about color girls… It stays on better and doesn’t dry out your lips like the other brands do for me.

• yourfairygodmother December 30, 2013 at 9:39 am #

Sometimes πŸ™‚ A lot of MACs dry out my lips. It’s nice to have options.

5. Everything Pretty April 3, 2014 at 10:09 am #

I just featured this awesome post on my facebook page πŸ™‚ Have a look and like my page if you enjoy it πŸ™‚

1. Best Red Lipsticks | Your Fairy Godmother - December 12, 2013