Last time I did one of these was back in August, and I accumulated a ton of empties since then. I probably waited too long to do this, but oh well…maybe I can try to do an Empties Post once a month.
Since there are so many, I’m not going to make a lot of comments about these products unless I wouldn’t repurchase for some reason or I really loved them.
See? There is a ton of stuff!!
These are both very similar to the Smashbox Face Primer. I actually prefer the Sephora brand to the Hourglass. Hourglass is white and blends, Sephora is clear.
The E.L.F. setting spray is a staple in my collection.
I would not repurchase this liquid eyeliner. It didn’t stay on me AT ALL. I looked like I cried…a lot.
I would not repurchase this Boots Expert Instant Matte. I thought it may have been a good dupe for Clinique’s T-Zone which was discontinued (TRAGIC). It fell VERY SHORT of my expectations.
One of my fave mascaras. OF COURSE I will repurchase this 🙂
I’m so in love with these glosses.
Our V-Primer 🙂
The best blotting paper you can get for a $1.00 USD.
If you have any questions about any of these, let me know and I will be happy to share my humble opinion 🙂
- New In Beauty: Smashbox Introduces The Photo Matte Anti Shine Primer (styleblazer.com)
- Beauty Hauls: Sephora Online Orders #2 and #3 (allthelovelythingsinlife.com)
- Empties (Products I’ve Used Up) 9/13 (amysbeautydiary.wordpress.com)
- Empties! Products That I Have Used (cookiescurvyandachronicle.com)
- Trash or Treasure? Empties #1 (allthelovelythingsinlife.com)
- September Empties (prettyyoungthing.net)