Nails – how to wear black nails at work

30 Oct

I have a corporate job with a crazy strict dress code.  Although I push the dress code A LOT (have you seen the color of my hair??  https://fairygodmotherbeautyblog.com/2013/10/26/annas-new-hair-red-with-black-streaks-take-2/

That said, I’m not down with completely being the weird chick at work.  Even though I wanted to wear black nails for a while, I didn’t feel brave enough to rock the boat more.

So, I self compromised with how I wore black nails.  Both of these are from Julep.

20131030_071144

The black is actually matte-ish, looks like latex.

20131030_071205

I feel accomplished.

7 Responses to “Nails – how to wear black nails at work”

1. Sznne October 30, 2013 at 9:46 am #

Hi, I love your hair colour! I have tried black on my nails as well, but did not work for me; I am happy you could pull that off.

• yourfairygodmother October 30, 2013 at 9:53 am #

THANKS!!!!!

Why didn’t it work for you?
      ~A

• Sznne October 31, 2013 at 1:42 pm #

HI!

It doesnt work cause my nails are really small and dont grow at all 😛 It looks like a black spot! ahaha

~S

• yourfairygodmother October 31, 2013 at 2:00 pm #

Oh girl, you got to get you some Nailtiques! It was a lifechanger for us! 🙂

• Sznne October 31, 2013 at 2:02 pm #

I think I am going to London this weekend and I ll go buy it!

By the way, do you know who you can get more people to follow your blog?.. I have just started “blogging”, but I can seem to find the right story to make people like my blog xD help me?

ty
        ~S

• yourfairygodmother October 31, 2013 at 4:10 pm #

Comment on other people’s blogs. We haven’t found the magic formula to what stories catch people’s attention.
        We’re pretty new at this too 🙂

• Sznne October 31, 2013 at 4:12 pm #

I will do that! 😛
        You probably have, you have 400 something followers! That is amazing!
        ty