Lime Crime -Vegan/Cruelty free lipstick in EVERY color.

9 Dec

These lip colors are not for the faint of heart.  They are bold, exciting and beautiful.

Image

Image

7 Responses to “Lime Crime -Vegan/Cruelty free lipstick in EVERY color.”

1. The Fashion Huntress December 9, 2013 at 11:14 am #

Wow-awesome colors!!

2. Amria December 9, 2013 at 11:38 am #

They are amazing! 🙂 so vibrant and they can change the whole look.

3. insidemywonderland7 December 9, 2013 at 12:57 pm #

Yay! I have never tried Lime Crime but I have heard wonderful things about them. Plus the fact that they are vegan/cruelty free is an awesome bonus for me personally. Next time I’m looking for a “higher-end” lipstick i’ll be going to Lime Crime before MAC! Do you know if they sell them in stores anywhere?

• yourfairygodmother December 9, 2013 at 1:31 pm #

Hi! They do : http://limecrime.com/stores

It’s a select distribution, but hopefully you can find a retailer near you 🙂

• insidemywonderland7 December 9, 2013 at 1:34 pm #

Wow that is very select! haha I’ll have to stick to online. Thank you!

• muireann04 December 10, 2013 at 12:42 am #

Those are amazing colours, it’s a shame they are not available here in the UK

4. City Girl Vibe December 9, 2013 at 5:11 pm #

Thank You for visiting City Girl Vibe!

Oooh I’d love to try these. I’m a sucker for bold lipsticks… Any lipstick for that matter. How I wish we had these in South Africa!