Urban Decay – Naked 3

9 Dec

The launch of this new palette is super exciting!  I love my Naked 2 palette and use it several times a week.  The colors are beautiful and have excellent staying power and the case is strong enough that I have taken it on two vacations.

Here is the new Naked 3.  It has more rosy hues than the previous Naked palettes but all the shimmer you have come to expect.

Image

It retails for $52 and consists of 12 colors, a mirror and a brush.

Here ya go- a swatch comparison for each of the Nakeds.

Image

AND a tutorial from Keiko Lynn to show you how this actually looks on a person. CLICK HERE for the detailed step by step.

Image

6 Responses to “Urban Decay – Naked 3”

1. The Fashion Huntress December 9, 2013 at 11:00 am #

I love the colors! Gorgeous and for a great price!

2. Beauty Vancouver December 9, 2013 at 11:02 am #

Thanks for sharing your comparison swatches! 🙂

• muireann04 December 10, 2013 at 12:46 am #

They are beautiful colours. They don’t come out here until the 16th of December. I have an alarm set for midnight so I hopefully grab one before they sell out.

3. City Girl Vibe December 9, 2013 at 5:19 pm #

I may or may not hate every girl that owns any of the naked plattes. I was lucky enough to win a Naked Basics palette in an international giveaway but I’m dying to get my claws on either naked 2 or 3. Shipping to SA costs the same price as the palette itself. I neeeeeeed one of these!!!

4. Debbie December 10, 2013 at 5:27 am #