New Years Eve Makeup Ideas

26 Dec

I stalked Pinterest for ideas today, and here are my faves.

47f0fba6a4afb96a991b9b1638e1a7c4

fd34ce956ae18456e5140e38b7d371be

3e7ff547e14806b10b78bf7c7cd993e9

9 Responses to “New Years Eve Makeup Ideas”

1. muireann04 December 26, 2013 at 4:45 pm #

Do you need a specific glitter for eyes or can any glitter work?

• yourfairygodmother December 26, 2013 at 4:46 pm #

I’m not sure. These aren’t our looks, but if you check the links under the images, they original authors may have more info 🙂

2. Lucy Valdez December 26, 2013 at 4:54 pm #

Gorgeous looks! I will have to pull this post up as I get ready for my New Years Eve!

3. Kavi December 27, 2013 at 4:31 am #

The first one is definitely my favourite! X

4. Miche (@JustLikeMiche) December 27, 2013 at 9:27 am #

That first look is gorgeous! I definitely want to experiment with makeup this year..I usually just do the same old thing, but its new years eve! Thanks for sharing, have an awesome new year!

Miche from Buttons and Birdcages

• yourfairygodmother December 27, 2013 at 9:39 am #

Thanks!!! Same to you! yes, we are definitely more makeup adventurous since we started the Blog.

5. emlovescats December 28, 2013 at 4:29 am #

OOOH, I love glitter make up!!!

6. emlovescats December 28, 2013 at 4:30 am #

Reblogged this on Glitter and Fizz and commented:
    I just had to reblog this – nothing makes you sparkle more than glitter eye shadow!