Healthy Nails – growing long and strong!

3 Feb

Last year Kassi and I both had major nail drama.  In short, our nails were a disaster.  We wrote about it here and here.

Nailtiques fixed the peeling and breaking problem like a champion

nailchampion

New problem? Dryness, especially in the cuticles.

Solution?  More Nailtiques, of course!

wpid-20140202_160648.jpg

So what’s different?  Switching from Formula 2 for brittle/peeling nails to Formula 1 to maintain a healthy nail.

wpid-20140202_160717.jpg

Adding?

Nailtiques Oil Therapy to apply to cuticles.  I’m sort of crazy about this scent.  It’s kind of citrusy and perfumey.  Likey.

wpid-20140202_160728.jpg

Nailtiques is available at Ulta, CVS, Walgreens.  We both really like it.  We have crazy strong nails, all thanks to these little vials.

Huzzah!

Anna

9 Responses to “Healthy Nails – growing long and strong!”

1. nhieubeauty February 3, 2014 at 1:59 pm #

Cool. Haven’t heard of it until now. My nails are and have always been in terrible condition. Will definitely give Nailtique a try!

• yourfairygodmother February 3, 2014 at 2:58 pm #

LOVE nailtiques. There is a NailTek and a Nailtiques brand. We both like Nailtiques better. 🙂

2. Sandra Lewrey February 3, 2014 at 3:36 pm #

How timely – I just looked down and saw that my middle finger (how appropriate!) was broken right down to the tip of my finger. I’ll have to look into some of your tips once I stop swearing. 😉

• yourfairygodmother February 3, 2014 at 3:40 pm #

HAHA, prayers answered!!!! Sorry about your nails. So frustrating.

3. Elyse rox February 3, 2014 at 4:09 pm #

Did I tell you bout this stuff? I recommend that you use it daily. The #2 as a base coat if your using color and then apply over your color every day for a week. Then remove and start over! It is the best to make your nails strong as hell. The others Don’t compare to nailtiques!

• yourfairygodmother February 3, 2014 at 4:17 pm #

Of course you did!!! I don’t need it twice a day anymore, now I’m just maintaining. I do it once or twice a week 🙂

• Elyse rox February 3, 2014 at 4:54 pm #