17 Feb

Image

The idea of the perfect person just doesn’t exist.

7 Responses to “4 Ladies Get The ‘Cover Model’ Makeover Of Their Dreams … And Then Hate The Results”

1. catchaneye February 17, 2014 at 6:07 pm #

Reblogged this on CatchAnEye and commented:
    Take a minute to watch this!

2. Sarah February 17, 2014 at 6:18 pm #

This is so true!
    I’m a model (on mat. leave at the moment though) and am used to seeing myself photoshopped.
    It’s almost like I’m looking at someone else and personally like it that way; I hate how I look. But it’s definitely a shock lol. Thanks for sharing x

• yourfairygodmother February 17, 2014 at 6:48 pm #

There is something sad about it, someone judging that yu are not good enough. Great vid.

3. tylerhandmade February 17, 2014 at 7:02 pm #

The beautiful thing about blogging is you can prevent this false standard of beauty from perpetuating on your own platform.

Tyler

4. THE MAKEUP SAGA February 18, 2014 at 3:55 am #

Reblogged this on The Makeup Saga and commented:
    I have always been obsessed with how gcmodels and actresses look and even try to achieve their look but never in my life would I ever prefer to look like someone else. WOULD RATHER BE MYSELF “CHUBBY FACE AND FULL OF FLAB THEN PERFECT”.

Love this video and thought of sharing!!

Please share your views on this video!!

5. THE MAKEUP SAGA February 18, 2014 at 4:23 am #

Love it..reblogged on my blog..thanks for sharing !!