February 2014 Ipsy Glam Bag!

18 Feb

Oh Ipsy!  You are making me so lonesome for SPRING!!!!

wpid-20140217_135730.jpg

wpid-20140217_135739.jpg wpid-20140217_135745.jpg wpid-20140217_135751.jpg wpid-20140217_135802.jpg wpid-20140217_135820.jpg wpid-20140217_135839.jpg wpid-20140217_140219.jpg

Everything is pink and pastel and bright!!!

List of products:

Pop Beauty Plump Pout Mini

Zoya Nail Color in Odette

Mally Beauty Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Eyeliner

City Color Be Matte Blush

J.Cat Beauty Eyelashes and Glue

Odette is perfect of Easter season.  Beautiful lilac pastel (at least in the bottle)

City Color blush looks really bright in the pot.  I am curious how it will swatch and wear.

Love the pink bag!!!!

What is in your Ipsy for February?

11 Responses to “February 2014 Ipsy Glam Bag!”

1. beautifulgoodies February 18, 2014 at 9:29 am #

I’m still waiting on my February bag! It’s like torture! It appears to be stuck in Georgia! Aargh! Also, why does Ipsy insist on sending out silver eye liner????
    – Michelle

• yourfairygodmother February 18, 2014 at 9:41 am #

Not just eye liner, but strangely colored eye liner! I feel I need to get a second job as a show girl just so I can use my sparkly eyeliners!!!

Last month mine took FOREVER. It was stuck in my local post office. TORTURE>
      ~A

2. The Fashion Huntress February 18, 2014 at 9:35 am #

Nice!! Those are a lot of great products!

3. chauceriangirl February 18, 2014 at 9:55 pm #

I got the exact same bag you did. A little leery of that blush, but I’ll play with it this weekend.

• yourfairygodmother February 19, 2014 at 9:48 am #

It is a bit intense in color! I am curious about a matte blush, never used one before.

4. AClothesLook February 19, 2014 at 11:13 am #

I use the eyeliners that are metallic as inner corner highlights. They work wonderfully

5. thattallgirl February 20, 2014 at 3:57 pm #

Hmm I just cancelled my Birchbox subscription, but this post is making think about switching to Ipsy! Everything is so pretty!

• yourfairygodmother February 20, 2014 at 4:27 pm #

l’m a big fan of IPsy. I’m new to Birchbox. Why did you cancel your subscription?

• thattallgirl February 21, 2014 at 7:52 am #

I honestly just needed a break from all the products! I may start it up again later–still love the company