October Birchbox – Hello Beautyblender Score!

14 Oct

I am so in love with my Birchbox this month.  Because….I got a Beautyblender! And a cleanser!

wpid-20141014_063443.jpg

wpid-20141014_063527.jpg

I think this it the most valued box I have received since I started the subscription.

What did you get?

13 Responses to “October Birchbox – Hello Beautyblender Score!”

1. taylorcorbett October 14, 2014 at 10:22 am #

I’m so scared I am going to get a beauty blender because I just bought one! If only I would have waited a few weeks!

• yourfairygodmother October 14, 2014 at 1:37 pm #

Well, they don’t last forever. It will be nice to have a back up 🙂
      Thanks for reading and visiting !

2. polishedbyamy October 14, 2014 at 10:47 am #

Wow that’s probably the best thing I’ve seen come out of Birchbox in a while! Too cool 🙂

• yourfairygodmother October 14, 2014 at 1:38 pm #

I’ve heard rumours when the beautyblender first got popular, it was distributed through Birchbox. Maybe it comes in waves.

Hope you get something super fun!

3. The Fashion Huntress October 14, 2014 at 12:08 pm #

I love that beauty blender!! And it’s so easy to wash!

• yourfairygodmother October 14, 2014 at 1:36 pm #

Me too! I am excited to have 2. I won’t feel like I have to “save” the other one so much. HAHA

4. plus+beauty27 October 14, 2014 at 3:27 pm #

Lucky!!! My Birchbox is still on it’s way…not sure what to expect! lol 🙂 xo

5. Kaily October 14, 2014 at 5:29 pm #

OMG you are so lucky. It figures I would cancel my subscription one month before they give out the good stuff lol. I hope you enjoy it 🙂

• yourfairygodmother October 15, 2014 at 9:38 am #

Oh no!!!! Did you get a new subscription to another service?

• Kaily October 15, 2014 at 9:50 am #

Not yet, but I’ve been looking into the Vegan cuts box! Who all do you subscribe to??

• yourfairygodmother October 15, 2014 at 9:54 am #

Birch and Ipsy. We both get Birchbox, only Anna gets Ipsy. I’ve been scoping out Vegan cuts as well.

We both had Julep for a while.

• Kaily October 15, 2014 at 10:03 am #

I enjoy Julep polish I just think $24.99 a month is too much. If I make the plunge and get Vegan Cuts I’ll do a posting so you can check it out 🙂

• yourfairygodmother October 15, 2014 at 11:59 am #

Awesome! I thought $19.99 was a lot for Julep. I mean, I can only use so many nail polish bottles in a year.