LeeAnni Eco 3-in-1 Revolution Light time saver or not?

12 Dec
Multi-tasking is a huge trend right now. Our phones are doing it and beauty products are starting to do it too. We’ve seen this trend emerge with the introduction of BB and CC creams.  The next thing?  A multi-functional moisturizer.
 LeeAnni Eco 3-in-1 Revolution Light was in my September Ipsy.
image
From the manufacturer:

“LIGHTER version of 3 in 1 Revolution.  Great for normal to oily skin and during warmer weather.

Toner, Serum, and Moisturizer in One. This Revolutionary Lotion will save your time during busy morning rush and moisturize your face all day long!

Skin type: Oily skin

Properties of ingredients: Help tighten Skin, reduce breakouts, relieve dark circles under Eyes, moisturize, fight Aging, treat sun damages, and calm irritated skin.

Gluten-Free *  Natural  * Vegan”

Sounds great, right?

My thoughts

At first glance, I hate this packaging.  I think they were intending to look natural and simple.  In my opinion, I think it just looks budget.

And this stuff isn’t exactly priced at “budget”,  a 2 fl oz bottle will cost you $17.48.

But, you don’t judge a book by its cover!  On to the actual product.  Did I like it more than the packaging?

Well, not really.  The constancy is sort of weird;  it just globs on.  I don’t think it feels good during application, and I’m not wild about the scent.

I don’t think it moisturized very well and I think it caused a few blemishes.

We are in December, and I’m not even remotely finished with this sample.  That’s how little I like it, and how often I reach for other products.

Also, I think it sort of “pills” under foundations/BB creams and etc.

Would I buy this?

No.  I think there are better 3 in 1 products on the market.

Have you tried  LeeAnni Eco 3-in-1 Revolution Light?  Do you like it?

12 Responses to “LeeAnni Eco 3-in-1 Revolution Light time saver or not?”

1. jen-avon December 12, 2014 at 11:20 am #

It’s funny you mention the package design because when I first received this in my ipsy bag not to long ago I took one look at it and said meh. Really they should of invest some more energy into the packaging, sell your product to me! lol Based on your review I’m not in any rush to use it. Great post though, very helpful!

• yourfairygodmother December 12, 2014 at 11:26 am #

HAHA Good to know I’m not the only one that felt that way 🙂

2. nguyennews December 12, 2014 at 12:48 pm #

I’ve never even heard of a 3 in 1 product before! Time to go do some researching…. thanks so much for sharing! xo

3. glamourandgiggles91 December 12, 2014 at 3:56 pm #

Totally agree with you on the packaging, doesn’t seem appealing to me! Nice review!

4. Joely Smith December 12, 2014 at 5:01 pm #

Yup packaging does make a difference and more brands need to keep that in mind, we are a visual society. Always have been.

5. simplenailsandbeauty December 13, 2014 at 7:52 am #

I have to agree on the packaging….those fonts, gah! I am usually not a fan of 3in1s (or any of those products that claim to multi task). Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

6. Emmy December 15, 2014 at 7:49 am #

I’ve never tried LeeAnni Eco 3-in-1 Revolution Light, but I would be open to trying a moisturizing serum.

• yourfairygodmother December 15, 2014 at 8:56 am #

Maybe you will get it in an Ipsy glam bag if you subscribe 😉

7. v motwani January 22, 2016 at 12:56 pm #

You say there are are better 3 in 1 products on the market- can you give me some suggestions?

• yourfairygodmother May 16, 2016 at 12:41 pm #

I’m sorry for the late reply, we sort of abandoned the blog for a while. To answer your question, I think an amazing alternative is Lancome Genifique. It’s pricey, but a small bottle should last year about 2 months or more. http://www.lancome-usa.com/Advanced-Genifique/3605533117156,default,pd.html

it’s not marketed as a multi tasker, but it really is. The serum is so good, extra moisturizer isn’t necessary and it leaves your skin looking youthful, shine free and poreless (or about as poreless as you can get depending on your skin)

1. Mèreadesso® All-In-One Moisturizer, a winning multi-tasker? | Your Fairy Godmother - December 18, 2014

[…] same month that Ipsy gave me LeeAni Eco, Birchbox sent their own version of a 3 in 1 product in the form of Mèreadesso® All-In-One […]