Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Oil-Free Cleanser was a Birchbox winner. I like Kieh’s products, but I don’t love them and I don’t go out of my way to purchase much from the brand. This may change that.
I was happy with how generous this sample was. A full 1 fl oz! It took a while to use it all up, so that I felt like I got a good amount of time with the product. This retails for about $20.00 for 5 fl oz.
From the Kiehl’s website:
A quick–lathering, refreshing facial cleanser
- Thoroughly removes impurities and visibly reduces excess oil on skin’s surface, while leaving skin looking more balanced
- Leaves skin clean and refreshed without over–drying
- Contains Imperata Cylindrica Root and Lemon Fruit Extracts
- Oil–free, paraben–free, fragrance–free, colorant–free
- Gentle enough for sensitive skin
This product was just as it it is described.
My skin felt really clean and never felt too dry. It did a very good job with removing all the make-up and gunk off my face
It felt really nice on my skin; it had a sort of pearly texture. Then it foams up somewhat when you are distributing it on your skin.
My skin is normal during the summer, and I think this would work well with people who have oily or dry skin. My skin does get easily over-dried, and this didn’t cause any of that dry nonsense.
Would I purchase?
Yes I would.
Have you tried Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Oil-Free Cleanser?
Thanks for reading!