Celeb Luxury Gemlites hair care system is a salon brand of hair products. You can buy this in salons and through authorized retailers.
What they claim:
NEW COLORWASH® WITH PATENT-PENDING, ADVANCED COLORPOSIT™ TECHNOLOGY
NOW REAL, RICH COLOR + HI-LATHER CLEANSE + HI-CONDITION RESULTS
Maintain brightness and bring out red tones and reflective facets in all bright and deep reds and brown hair
WHAT IT DOES
- Instantly adds rich color while cleansing with hi-conditioning
- Maintains, corrects, and boosts color brilliance
- Continuous use after fresh color, adds color and stops visible washout and fade between
- Alternate with shinewash® to manage color vibrancy
- Complete gem lites® system restores hair to healthy, natural feel
- Superior sulfate-free, paraben-free, ammonia-free, peroxide-free, PPD-free
- No animal testing, 100% vegan
COLORWASH IMPROVES HAIR WITH EVERY APPLICATION
- Blend of nourishing panthenol and phytantriol improves moisturization and texture of hair
- Locks in intense moisture, hydrating hair even in low humidity to help prevent breakage
What it is –
It’s a system of a color deposing shampoo, an in-between shampoo and a conditioner.
Does it deposit color?
My overall impression of this product
I like it. Biggest benefit is that I don’t have to play chemist in my bathroom to make my own color depositing product. It works, it’s just a bit of work. Here is my recipe for that in case you are looking for it.
The conditioner isn’t super moisturizing. So if you have very dry hair, I’m not sure if this will be enough. Also, because you are already leaving your shampoo on your head for a while, you are probably spending less time conditioning, like I am. However, it doesn’t weight my hair down, it doesn’t make it frizzy.
What I really do like, is that the color shampoo makes my hair seem like it has highlights and depth. Like my hair glitters in certain light.
How do you maintain your hair color?
Thanks for reading!